Preparation time: 30 mins
Health Benefit: vitamins & minerals
But remember that you will need extra:
which is not included in the pack!
Just follow these easy steps:
- Core the cabbage from bag 1, place in a pot of hot water and gently boil for 10 minutes. Once cooled, detached leaves and set aside.
- In the same pot (after been rinsed ) sauté the onions and garlic from bag 2 over a medium heat and leave to cool.
- Add now the contents of bag 3 and 4 and using your hands mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour in 3/4 of Babble & Boo’s special sauce, and this time why not get the little ones to join in with the mixing?!
- Wrap this mix into their cabbage blankies and place in baking tray. Pour remainder of sauce on top and cover with remaining cabbage leaves
- Leave in oven at 150°c for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Let it stand for a minute to cool then serve.