Chicken Spring Risotto
Preparation time: 15 mins
Health Benefit: high in protein
But remember that you will need extra:
water, olive oil and butter
which are not included in the pack!
Just follow these easy steps:
- Prepare the broth placing the content of bag 1 in a pot of hot water (1.5 litres) and gently boil.
- Open bag 2: season chicken with spices & lemon and brown it, with a splash of olive, over a medium heat. Place it in a separate plate.
- In the same pan heat a little olive oil and butter together and sauté the onions from bag 3. Add the rice and leave for 3-4 minutes to soak the ﬂavours in.
- Cover it with 2 ladles of the broth, then add vegetables from bag 4. Continuously stir mixture until becomes creamy, then add chicken and another ladle of broth. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Put everything on your kid’s fav bowl, top it with grated Parmesan and a little butter (optional) and tadaaah! Ready for your baby to be enjoyed!